Areas of focus:
- Transitional issues, such as a divorce, ending a communal relationship, death, sexual identity, and unemployment
- Marital and communication issues
- Managing stress
- Substance abuse addiction and recovery
- Eating disorders, recovery, and food coaching
- Mindfulness Skills
- Life Coaching
- Alienation by family members due to cultural differences
- Conflicts between Deaf/Hard of Hearing and Hearing family members
- Mental Health and/or Deafness training workshops
I will either speak with you over the phone or meet at the office for up to 15 minutes with no charge to ensure that we are a good fit. 703-731-4581 or DrNatalieS@gmail.com.
A clinical hour for individual therapy is usually 50 minutes. Usually the first session is 80 minutes.
The goal is for you to feel safe and assured that your sessions are privacy protected and confidential. How often you come will be determined by the severity of your needs and what we agree to.
If you have questions regarding the policies for payment, cancellations, and/or or missed appointments, please ask Dr. Smith, or read The Consent to Therapy located on the forms page.